Tea Party Themed Bridal Shower Favors


Hey everyone! Tomorrow is my best friend's bridal shower, and I am so excited! Her mother was kind enough to host the party for me, but as the maid of honor it was my job to do much of the planning. Jessie wanted to be involved in the planning process, and together we came up with a tea party themed shower. It's going to take place at brunch time tomorrow, which means lots of yummy breakfast foods but you still get to eat cake!

I'll be showing you more of the party next week, but for now I wanted to give you all a sneak peak at the favors we've prepared. All those cute little bags in the picture above are filled with three different tea bags and are tied with purple baker's twine to match the wedding colors.


I sewed these little bags out of a linen fabric by cutting long strips and sewing up each side. Turn it inside out and tie with baker's twine. I love how simple and carefree they look. It really matches the feel of their whole wedding. The tag attached to each bag uses bold and whimsical fonts together, creating a  fun, modern feature for these favors.



As prizes for the few games we have planned, we have tea tins and Starbucks refreshers, for those who prefer coffee over tea. We've wrapped these in strips of the same linen fabric and added more brightly colored baker's twine. I'm so excited for this brunch bridal shower and can't wait to show you more.

1 comment:

zerry ht said...

Seems to be an exciting bridal shower brunch. I also planned a bridal shower for my best friend at one of the superb NYC wedding venues last month. It was a great fun enjoying games and funny activities with everyone. Food was quite delicious and ordered drinks from a reputed store online.