Welcome to Nest Candy!

Hi everyone!

Welcome to {Nest Candy}. I suppose you are wondering, "What exactly is Nest Candy?" Well I'm happy to tell you that Nest Candy is a blog started in order to organize and gather all of my best homemaking and crafting tips.

Most of these tips will, in fact, be my favorite ideas from other creative blogs that I have personally tried and found helpful or that are just too awesome to pass up sharing. These nest improvement tips are just as sweet and addicting as candy!

As a married college student I am always on the lookout for new money-saving tips and DIY projects. There are so many blogs for creative homemakers, but if you are in the early years of your marriage, like I am, you will quickly notice that most of these are mommy blogs and full of tips that could --someday-- be helpful.

That is why I have decided that Nest Candy will be a blog focusing on the tips and tutorials most helpful to young couples, with the occasional family tip thrown in there too.


Nest Candy will feature: 

  • Money-Saving Mondays

Every Monday, I'll post new tips and tricks for saving that extra dollar or a few cents here and there. Some will contain elaborate tutorials and others will be simple suggestions that could help you pinch those pennies.
  • Quick Tip Tuesdays 
Following Money-Saving Mondays, I will be posting a quick tip every Tuesday that is not extensive enough for a tutorial, but still worth sharing. Check these out when you only have a few minutes to learn something new.
  • Scrappin' Saturday
Occasionally I will feature a scrapbook or card-making tutorial on the blog. These will be posted on Saturdays.
  •  Favorite Friday
Once or twice a month I will feature a Favorite Friday. In these posts, I will link to my current favorite creative blogs and products.
  •  Guest Blogger
 One of the most exciting features of Nest Candy, is the chance for guest bloggers to share their expertise with us. Through their tutorials and interviews we can all learn some new and exciting tricks.
  • Misc. 
 Aside from the regular features of Nest Candy, I will be posting product reviews, recipes, and cleaning, organization, pet, holiday and beauty/fashion tips. Basically, if a tip is worth reading, it has a home at Nest Candy.


Please {submit your tips}!

No comments: