Behind The Blogger - Day 2

 Day 02- The meaning behind your blog name.

When I started my blog I knew I wanted it to be a place to share all my favorite crafting projects and homemaking tips. All of those feel-good things are often called Nesting. I wanted my blog to revolve around all things home, so I knew Nest could be part of the title. 

When I think of all my favorite tips and tricks I've read at other blogs, they are almost like candy. They are sweet little morsels of information and almost as addictive as chocolate. I simply put the two words Nest and Candy together to equal - The Sweetest Tips To Make Your House a Home. 

That's really all there was to it. I wanted my blog to be a place to find those sweet little morsels of information and fun. I hope that I have delivered that so far and that my blog will continue to be a place for fun and learning. 

- - Happy Blogging! - -

No comments: