Book Corner - Black Heels to Tractor Wheels

If you've been around me in person, you know that I {LOVE} to read. I love reading books, magazines, blogs, you name it. I think pretty much the only thing I don't enjoy reading is a healthy stack of college textbooks. So, every now and then I try to squeeze in a good book. An actual book. Not just a blog or a magazine (although those are great too!).

I recently read a great review for the Pinoneer Woman's book Black Heels to Tractor Wheels. It is her true life story of meeting her cowboy husband at the most unlikely of times. She was home in Oklahoma from being in L.A. for years. She was used to the night life and all the city had to offer. She is determined to move to Chicago, but when she meets this handsome cowboy one night, her plans begin to change.

I am a sucker for a love story. I've never read a romance novel, but I like to think of this story as more of the butterflies and giggles type of love story. I ordered it from Amazon and decided to get my best friend, Jessie, from Simplicity Eats a copy too. We received them on the same day and are trying to read it together. So far I {LOVE} it. I have hard time putting it down once I get started.
Have you read this book? What other books are you reading right now? Let me know in the comments below!

- - Happy Reading! - -

No comments: