Favorite Friday - Easter Edition

 {Favorite Dinner Ideas}

This delicious Apricot Brown Sugar Ham is what we will be having for Easter Dinner. I think the combination of flavors sounds incredible! Now let's just hope it turns out correctly.
Photo by Trisha via

This Twice Baked Potato Casserole is one of my favorites. My sister in-law made this for us, and I was hooked! The picture absolutely does not do it justice. I can't wait to pile some of these on my plate this Sunday.
via
These EggMallow Treats  over at Landee See Landee Do are SO super cute and fun. I really wanted to make these for a dessert, but I can't find the egg shapes anywhere. I think we might just do it with regular ones and decorate them in Spring colors!
via
{Decorations}

I am dying to make something like this Easter Banner found at Every Creative Endeavor. Look how cute those colors and the egg shapes are! 
via

This Easter Tablescape from Frugal Fine Living is beyond cute. It is so inviting. I want something like that someday in my house. Let's just say, it won't be happening this year.
via
I can't tell you how much I {LOVE} this Easter Peeps Centerpiece idea is. I have seen a few in blogland lately, but this one comes from MixMingleGlow's blog. I have to make this!

via
I hope these favorites sparked some ideas in your mind. I know I can't wait to get my hands into some of these cute projects!

- - Happy Crafting! - -


No comments: