A Big Ole Birthday Stack!

Guess what? Today is MY BIRTHDAY! The hubby and I took a trip to Denver for some shopping and good eats. It was so much fun. On our way back home today we stopped off at a Michael's craft store. I picked up lots of goodies, but my favorite item in the haul had to be the Best of K & Company Paper Stack!

This baby was on clearance on the bottom shelf. I spied it quickly because of all the beautiful patterns. I love K & Company. Their products are always so fun and whimsical. I am always amazed by their quality of paper for the price. I could not put this stack down once I picked it up.

To give you a size reference I took a picture of my lens cap next to the stack. This is one HUGE pad of possibilities! 


With 360 pages of beautiful patterns I am sure to have a busy summer. I can't wait to get started on some projects.


I'm off to enjoy the rest of my birthday with the hubby. Thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday and thanks to everyone who reads Nest Candy. You and your comments are like a birthday present every day!

- - Happy Wishes From The Birthday Girl! - -

No comments: