The Book Corner - Page Corner Bookmarks

 I've decided to make {Money Saving Mondays} an every other week feature during the summer. I want to focus more posts on one of my favorite things - Summer Reading! Time to put together a list of must reads, hit the library and bookstore, and pull old favorites off the shelf. Nothing makes me happier than a big ole stack of books. Unless you're a super reader and finish all your books in one sitting, you are going to need a bookmark or two. No more searching for ten minutes because you forgot where you were or ruining those pages with dogeared corners. Recently, I came across the cutest page corner bookmark idea.

How cute are those?! If you want to see how to make your own, you can visit I Can Make That for directions.


They are super cute for adults and kids alike. You really could decorate them however you wanted, but I think the monsters are just too perfect. They look like they are eating your book!


They don't take up a lot of room in the book, and they make it super easy to find your spot right away.


So head on over to I Could Make That to learn how to make your own awesome page corner bookmark. If you aren't feeling crafty, but you still want one, check out the Etsy shop Tally's Bestiary to buy one.

Hope you are all having a great Memorial Day and thank you again to all our servicemen and women, past and present!

- - Happy Crafting! - -

No comments: