A Michael's Haul - - Ditto Clearance and More!

Yesterday, my best friend and I took a little trip to Michael's Crafts. I thought I would look for a few new stamps for card-making. I had no idea that I would hit the jackpot!

The clearance section had so many great items. I had to seriously debate with myself. It's a good thing Jessie was there, or I might have come home with the whole store! Here's a peek at all the goodies I got.

Hero Arts - Happy Day Animals


Hampton Art - We Make A Great Pair

On an end cap, they had a huge collection of Ditto stamps and other products all for $1.49. I got quite a few of them.







And of course, who can resist the dollar bin on the way to checkout? I got a few goodies from there too! :)


What a great shopping trip to Michael's! If you're looking for some cute, inexpensive stamps, check out your local Michael's before these great clearance items are gone.

- - Happy Crafting! - -

No comments: