Quick Tip Tuesday
How To Get Smoke Smell From Your Clothing

Hi everyone, I'm back! In case you were wondering what I did with my time away from the internet, I went camping! It was such a great trip. It was so relaxing and fun, but there's only one problem. When you get home from a camping trip you have to deal with all those clothes that smell like smoke!


Never fear! Vinegar is once again your best friend. Just toss a cup full of distilled white vinegar into your wash cycle along with your regular laundry detergent. For items such as pillows that you don't want to put in the washer, mix 2 parts water to 1 part vinegar in a spray bottle and generously mist the pillow. Once it is evenly damp, throw it into the dryer with a dryer sheet for about 20-30 minutes. 

With this little trick, camping just got a whole lot better. Don't forget to come back tomorrow to see more great pictures from my awesome Labor Day camping trip! What did you do for the long weekend? Let me know in the comments below.

- - Happy Tuesday! - -

No comments: