A Pinterest Love Story

I've already admitted I'm a Pinterest addict. Now that I have my iPhone, you can bet that the Pinterest app was the first one I downloaded. There's nothing like pinning while you're waiting in a doctor's office or killing time between classes.

Lately my boards have been getting crowded, and I've started seeing multiple themes in a single board. The solution? Make more boards!


I now have 29 boards and 737 pins! While I was rearranging my pins and boards today, I came across images I had forgotten I even pinned. This reminded me how important it is to go through your boards frequently to get the same inspiration you had when you first saw it. After all, isn't that the point?

So, are you a Pinterest addict? 
What do you use Pinterest for? How do you organize your pins? What are your board categories?

Come join in the conversation at Blog Frog or let me know in the comments below!


No comments: