Project Life & Freebies - Money Saving Monday

Hello and happy Monday! Are you a scrapbooker? Do you wish you were? I have considered myself a scrapbooker for the past five years or so, but the funny thing is.....I rarely scrapbook. I love paper crafting, and I have been known to make some pretty sweet mini albums, but when it comes to general day to day life events, I ride the fail train.

I used to feel super guilty about all the piles of pictures I had building up (seriously dating back to 2010), but I just learned about the quick and easy scrapbooking style of Project Life. 



You can read all about it on the Project Life Website. I know many of you will already know what Project Life is. I'm not sure how I haven't heard about it before. I am SO excited to get started with my own PL album. I just ordered the 60 pack of page protectors and a binder today. 

One of my favorite PL albums I've come across is from Amy Tangerine. Amy has done amazing things with her album while still managing to keep it simple. You should go check it out for great inspiration. 

Another great place for PL inspiration is Pinterest. Shocking right? There are a lot of boards dedicated to PL. I just started following this one and this one


Since much of PL is based on journaling, it can be expensive to buy all those cutesy journaling cards. Why not print your own? Here are my favorite PL freebie printables, courtesy of Pinterest, of course. 









There are so many other great freebies that I just didn't have time to list here. Check out my Project Life Pinterest board for more great downloads and ideas! 

What do you think of Project Life? Is it something that would make documenting daily life simpler for you, or does it take all the fun and creativity out of your scrapping style? Let me know in the comment below! 

1 comment:

Katie said...

I've actually never been a scrapbooker or paper crafter, but seeing people's Project Life books has really tempted me. My struggle is that I just don't know if I'd have the time for it. Have you read Elise Blaha Cripe's blog? I love her PL books, and she does a really good job using things that she's found or repurposing old mail or whatnot.