How to Cut Watermelon into Triangle Slices


Before I learned how to cut my watermelon into cute little triangles, I thought it would be incredibly complicated. I am happy to tell you that it's not!



1. Cut the two ends off of your watermelon. 2. Set your watermelon up on one end on a cutting surface. 3. Slice your watermelon in half. 4. Cut your halves in half - turning your watermelon into quarters. 5. Slice down each quarter. This gives you those triangle shapes. 6. Leave them this size, or cut each triangle in half for smaller pieces. 



There you have it! Wasn't that super easy? You can cut the rinds off of each piece if you want. I like to use the rind to hold on to, so I leave them on. 

2 comments:

andrea chiu said...

The strongest and fearless person is the one who knows his/her mistakes and still seek for guidance and forgiveness. Have a pleasant day and keep on smiling. Visit my site for more information.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com

Silvia Jacinto said...

I really love your blog there's a lot to share. Keep it up.Visit my site too.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net