Saturday Spotlight - - Kevin and Amanda


Saturdays are always a great day for me. I get to sleep in, I have the whole day to get things done, it's not the end of the weekend like Sunday, and there are always fond memories of childhood cartoons! I think Saturdays should be good for everyone, so I'm going to spotlight my favorite blogs every now and then on a Saturday. The award of the very first Saturday Spotlight goes to...... drum-roll....... {Kevin and Amanda}!




Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!
 



 I {LOVE} this blog!



There are so many great resources at Kevin and Amanda, but my favorite, by far, are the --free fonts --!



I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts



There are unique fonts made from handwriting samples and super cute scrap-booking fonts. The best part is that Amanda lets you download all of these for free! You can use it for any personal use, and if you use them on your blog she only asks that you share her button to give her recognition. How generous is that!

I can't get over how cute all of the fonts are and how amazing it is that they are free. Thank you so much Kevin and Amanda! Go check out their fonts and other great tips and recipes at KevinandAmanda.com.

No comments: