Favorite Friday

- - Here are my favorite things this Friday, March 4! - -


{Blogs}

The Idea Room is a huge vault of jewels for the creative homemaker. I can't believe I have never stumbled upon this place before! I could get lost for hours browsing this site. Enjoy! 


Clean Mama is another blog I discovered recently. It is such a great resource for organizing, cleaning and household tutorials and tips. Check it out!

{Etsy}
I {LOVE} owls!
I know that they are really big right now, so chances are, you probably like them too!
Check out my Friday Favorite Owls at Etsy:

Owl Ring


Owl Apron


Owl Wall Vinyl


{Life}

  • My best friend, Jessie at Simplicity Eats, for helping me express my creativity through this wonderful world of blogging. If we can continue to build our blogs together and help each other learn, the future looks rewarding!
  • My friends and family who have already "liked" Nest Candy on Facebook and who follow on Twitter. 
  • My father-in-law, who is visiting for the weekend to celebrate his birthday!
  • The opportunities I have for creativity and love in my life! <3

- - Happy Friday! What are your favorites? - -
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LLLLLUUUURRRRRRVVVVVV YOU BESTEST FRIEND! <3

Unknown said...

Aww does that make me a Friday Favorite? :D