Behind The Blogger - Day 6

Day 06- Favorite super hero and why.

via
If you're talking about typical superheros that have their own movies and comics I would have to say that Batman takes the cake for me. I like that he is just a regular normal guy who chooses to use his money and strength to fight the evil of Gotham City. He doesn't have to have any super or special powers to make things happen. And..... well.... Christian Bale isn't too bad looking either!

Add caption
When it comes to the type of superhero that I want to be.... well Mary Poppins wins all the way! Who wouldn't want to have an endless supply of anything in their handbag an the ability to sing lovely songs while they make the house spotless?!? 

So, I guess in the end, I want to look at and admire Batman, but I want to BE Mary Poppins! 

Who is your favorite and why?

- - Happy Blogging! - -

No comments: