Behind The Blogger - Day 7

Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you.

Photo by Gabe Cook
As far as life changing events, getting married has been by far the most influential. Being with my husband every day has opened my eyes to so many things. He believes in me, supports me, makes me laugh, makes me feel beautiful, successful and amazing. The list goes on and on. If someone has changed my life completely, it would have to be him. I guess that's why I married him! :D

There are so many other people and things that have helped shape me along my path in life. Just to name a few:
  • My mom
  • My sisters and other family 
  • My best friend, Jessie and her family
  • Other great friends along the way
  • Awesome English teachers
  • Great books
  • Oprah (laugh, but it's true)
  • Fascinating pieces of artwork
  • Incredible poetry
  • Complex and beautiful cultures
  • Everyone who has ever believed in me..... and also those who haven't
It's a really incredible thing to sit down and think about who and what influences you in both the big and small ways. I challenge you to try it. You will gain a new appreciation for your surroundings, and a little self-reflection is a good thing.

Thank you to everyone reading this! You are now being added to my list of influential people. I love sharing ideas with you and hearing your thoughts.

- - Happy Blogging! - -

No comments: