Creative Inspiration - A Dollar Tree Haul

The other day I stopped in at my local Dollar Tree store. I was so impressed with their arts and crafts section! I had not been in the store for a while, and in the time of my hiatus they improved their stock by leaps and bounds!  They now have armfuls of ribbon in every color I could want. They are between 15' and 18' long, and they are good quality satin and sheer in solid colors. I was in heaven!

I could not pass up these gorgeous Spring colors. They were just calling out to me. I can't wait to create some fun projects with these babies!





I also browsed their baby section where I found these super cute baby themed ribbons and plastic clothespin embellishments. I will be making some crazy cute baby cards with these!


The best part about it all? Everything was only a DOLLAR!

What great purchases have you made at your dollar store recently? Let me know in the comments below or post a link!

- - Happy Crafting! - -


No comments: