Favorite Friday - Memorial Day Wreath

My plan for today's {Favorite Friday} post was to include crafts, foods, decorations etc. all in the Memorial Day fashion. Then I realized... everyone has seen the every popular blueberries, strawberries and whipped cream cake depicting a flag. Any dessert using the blueberries, strawberries, whipped cream combo isn't that new or exciting. Why aren't there more Memorial Day ideas out there?! Does everyone just recycle their Fourth of July decorations for this holiday?

I did come across this wreath from Every Creative Endeavor. I love that it was made with Memorial Day in mind. I think using Fourth of July ideas for Memorial Day is fine, but let's give this day a little love of its own too.

You could use this wreath on your door for decoration or make a special one to decorate the grave of a loved one. All you need is a wreath form, some ribbon and some patience. Let's get crafting!

If you know of any fun Memorial Day crafts, recipes or decorations, please share them in the comments below. Who knows, maybe I'll post a last minute idea myself!


- - Happy Crafting! - -

No comments: