Don't Bug Me Thank You Cards

I had a shopping excursion at Michael's earlier this week and was lucky enough to combine a 25% off sale on stamps with a 25% off my entire purchase coupon. That's right mathematicians, I got 50% off my stamp purchases!  Since I was getting a good deal, I picked up a few sets. I thought I would show you a set of thank you cards I made with one of the sets.


These cards were made using the Don't Bug Me stamp set by Recollections. At the discounted price, these super cute stamps were only $3.50.


They have so many possible uses. They are great for garden, spring, summer, and school themes. You could even use the spider for Halloween projects. I am so excited to use them more in the future. I was so pleased with the way the cards came out, I don't think I'll be waiting very long to use them again.


- - Happy Crafting! - -

No comments: