Scrappin Saturday
Handmade Greeting Cards of July

I have made quite the array of cards for this busy month of July. Below are some of my favorites.

This is a birthday card I made for Sam's grandmother for her birthday. The pendant banner is made from fabric scraps. I gave them an aged look by adding brown ink to the edges. They are strung on crochet thread and knotted inside the card.


This is a vintage inspired card I made for my sister's birthday. It has leaves and flowers raised off the page with dimensional adhesive and glitter, which you can't really see in this picture. 


This is a fun card I made for my niece's birthday. The paper has a pattern of whales which inspired the shape of the card. The eyes and mouth are on dimensional adhesive and the 2 is covered with purple glitter.


This is an anniversary card I just made. The card is made from one full 81/2" X 11" sheet of Kraft cardstock. It was folded in half, then the left half was folded back in half again. The strip across the front was added. 


I hope these cards give you some good ideas for your own projects. If you'd like a card tutorial for any of these or other cards just let me know. I'd be happy to do one! 

- - Happy Crafting! - -

No comments: