Studio G At Wal-Mart

Recently my Wal-Mart has been putting about 40% of their papercrafting items on clearance. They have downsized their inventory in the past, and I was worried it was about to happen again. In a small town, sometimes Wal-Mart is all you have when you're in the middle of a project. So, you can imagine my joy and surprise today when I walked down the aisle and saw {Studio G products}!


This is the collection of goodies I just couldn't pass up. Studio G is one of my favorite brands from the dollar bins at Michael's. Now Wal-Mart is selling a bunch of their products for 97 cents a piece! I don't know if other Wal-Marts have been selling this brand for a while, but I was so excited to see it in my store. I even got two paper packs. There are 7 sheets of single sided paper.....for 97 cents.....YES PLEASE! I thought they would be flimsy and thin, but they are actually quite durable.

They had Halloween products out right now, which leaves me hoping they will continue to put out holiday lines. Look how cute these little Halloween brads are! I am so excited to use them on a scrapbook layout.

Sorry for the picture quality. They are cute I swear!

They had quite a few packages of glitter to choose from. I picked this color combo, thinking it will make some beautiful Thanksgiving cards.


If your Wal-Mart already carried Studio G, then I guess this is old news to you. I just had to share my exciting find with you! So, if you haven't checked already, go see if your Wal-Mart has these fantastic crafting supplies at a seriously affordable price.

- - Happy Crafting! - -

No comments: