Hot Drinks on a Cold Day

It was 3 degrees when I walked to campus from my car this morning. I thought my cheeks were going to fall off. Unfortunately, below zero days are quite normal for my area in the winter time. The snow doesn't stay piled up on trees and lawns. It blows away with the howling wind. 


The only solution? A delicious cup of warm tea.


Jessie and I stopped off at our local co-op grocery store yesterday. They have a large selection of organic loose teas and spices. I couldn't wait to try my new English Breakfast blend. 


What's your favorite thing to drink on a cold day? 

2 comments:

Aunie said...

OOOOH hot chocolate!!!

Stopping by from Lot's blog, Cake Memoirs. She gave you (and me) a shout out today and I figured I needed to say hi because if she likes you then I bet I would too!

:)

Aunie said...

PS>>> I'm so digging the gray, turquoise and green. LLLOOOOVVEEELLLYYY>