Linky Followers

Hey everyone! March 1st has come and gone. It seems like Google Friend Connect is still up and running on some wordpress blogs, and is obviously still working here and on other Blogger blogs.



I have decided to leave GFC on Nest Candy, but I wanted to fill you in on a new system that lets you follow that I will be adding to the sidebar. It's called Linky Followers





You can read all about it here. I know a lot of other craft and mommy bloggers are replacing GFC with this widget. If you have a non-Blogger blog and are looking for a new follower platform, you should check it out. I am hoping that I can satisfy all of my readers by leaving both following methods here on Nest Candy. It is possible that they will eventually phase out GFC altogether, so if you'd like to follow through both widgets, that's fine with me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found you on the Linky Followers - it's a great way to connect!