Inspirational Quote Sunday - 1


Lately I have been feeling a little lost what with graduating college and all. The job market in a small college town is somewhat limited and very, very slow moving. I will hopefully find something soon, but until then I have been trying to enjoy my summer, finishing projects around the house. 

Do you ever feel like you were meant for something great in life? I feel that all the time. I am a really passionate person, and I like to think I can share that excitement for life and inspire others. Sometimes I have to re-motivate myself to get past creative block. I think everyone goes through it. 

Let today be a day for giving ourselves second chances. Just take a breath and start over. Don't be too hard on yourself. Sometimes the people who inspire us most in life aren't those with the greatest ideas but are the kind of people who never give up on their dreams. 

No comments: