A Farmer's Market Outfit


Farmer's markets are one of the best parts of summer. You get to lazily wander through good smells and see vibrant colors. It's an activity best done in company, so this week I paired up with my BFF and my dog and headed for the park. Having a trusty friend who knows her way around a camera has its perks, so I roped her into shooting a few outfit post pics for me. What started out as a few fun photos ended up being a super fun, full blown photo-shoot. We enjoyed everything from using purchased produce as props to avoiding unsightly objects like trash cans. We had a blast just hanging out and being silly together. And that's what summer is all about.












Outfit Details:
Shirt - Thrifted
Necklace - Target
Shorts - American Eagle
Belt - Fossil
Shoes - Target

No comments: