Greek Yogurt Breakfast Recipe


This bowl of deliciousness has become my favorite go to breakfast. I don't really know if this counts as a recipe, but I'm going to tell you how to make it!

Greek Yogurt Breakfast Bowl of Deliciousness


1 Cup of Plain Greek Yogurt
1 Peach cut up
10 Raspberries
1/2 teaspoon of Light Agave Nectar
A Pinch of Chia Seeds

I always add my fruit to the yogurt, drizzle the agave nectar over the top, and then sprinkle the chia seeds on top. I'm not sure why this is my method, but it makes me happy, so I do it!

Obviously these are serious approximations and the world will not end if you choose to use different measurements or even different ingredients. I want to inspire you to play around with fruit and yogurt combinations. I personally can't quite handle the taste of plain yogurt, so that little bit of agave nectar really boosts the flavor. Plus it's all natural and I can control how much I'm adding. This makes plain yogurt very versatile. Mix up your fruits and have fun with it. You might just become as hooked as I am!


1 comment: