Monthly Goals August


I can't believe that August is here. This summer has gone fast and slow all at the same time. Waiting for Sam to get home from his long working trips in North Dakota has made the summer drag on. Fun trips to the carnival and farmer's markets have passed by in the blink of an eye. Before I know it, Sam will be home, school will be starting, and I'll be settling in to my new job. As anxious as I am for fall weather and baking, there are a few things I want to get accomplished in the last few weeks of summer.

I want to put more focus on creating. I tend to get sucked into the internet and Pinterest. It's great to see what projects other people are doing, but if you're never the one creating it can be hard to get back into the habit. I find myself frustrated when I sit down to craft something when I've been away from my creative space for a while. When you're creating a little something every day the ideas seem to pop up everywhere.

I also want to spend more time with friends. Being cooped up and anti-social can sometimes happen in the fall and winter months. While the weather is nice I'd like to hang out at a few barbecues and just enjoy a beautiful evening outdoors. What are your goals for August? Comment below or leave me a link to your blog post!

No comments: