Quick Tip Tuesday
Never Miss a Blog Post

Everyone has been there... you're having a {crazy} day, you're running here and there, you're finishing a project you forgot you had, you're making dinner... you're getting ready for bed and {suddenly} you realize you forgot to put up a blog post!

I have been guilty of this SO many times! The last time I forgot to post I got so bummed out about it that I took 4 months off! Here is one of the quickest, easiest tips you need to help you stay on track.

Write blog posts in advance and save them in your drafts! If you are working on a few projects and have some pictures all lined up for posts for that week, take some time to write each post out and save them. That way, if you have regular features like {Money Saving Mondays} or {Favorite Friday} you can always have one waiting for you in the drafts box. If you're really in a pinch, all you have to do is publish it to your page. And you're DONE!

That's not to say that you have to take all the spontaneous joy out of blogging. Absolutely keep blogging whenever the desire strikes! But if you have regular features, or a lot of projects all lined up waiting to be posted, why not have them already written so it's easier for you. That way you'll never have to miss an important day. I hope this helped! It's a simple concept, but once you start doing it, you will see a world of difference!

- - Happy Crafting! - -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just added your web page to my favorites. I like reading your posts. Thanks!