Scrappin Saturday - - St. Patrick's Day Cards

In my husband's family, cards are given out for every Hallmark holiday. If you can buy cards for it at the store, you can bet that my husband's family will be exchanging them. Coming from a family that was big on decorating and no so big on cards outside of birthdays and Christmas, I had to start paying attention to those other holidays! As the years have gone by, I have gotten better and better at hand-crafting each card. I like them all to be different and fun. Some cards turn out better than others, but my husband assures me that everyone {Loves} my homemade cards, no matter what they look like.

Here are some quick "silent" tutorials for this year's St. Patty's Day cards:

{Card #1}

{Card #2}

{Card #3}


I hope you enjoyed the card ideas! If you have any questions about products or papers I used feel free to comment below.

- - Happy Crafting! - -




Linking up to:


Tip Junkie handmade projects
Today's Creative Blog



No comments: