Quick Tip Tuesday
Homemade Wrapping Paper

I know two people that have a birthday today, well three if you count Bella from Twilight, but I don't know her personally. ;) So, I thought it was only appropriate to show you how easy it is to make homemade wrapping paper.


You will need:
  • Brown Postal Wrap (I found mine at Dollar Tree)
  • A Stamp
  • White Ink (Studio G from Wal-Mart!) 
  • String or Thread
It's a pretty simple process, all you need to do is lay out your desired amount of paper and stamp away. You don't have to be exact with your spacing. That's part of the fun with homemade goods. It's not perfect. I wrapped up my present and tied it off with some string. How cute is that?


Why not customize your next wrapped present? It's totally addictive. Happy birthday to friends and family and Bella! Thanks for giving me yet another excuse to craft wonderful goodness. :D

- - Happy Gifting! - -

No comments: