Halloween Favorites

I am an addict for many things, but Pinterest is by far the most intense. I am so obsessed with Pinterest. If I want any type of inspiration, I head to Pinterest. If I want to see what fun ideas my fellow bloggers are interested in, I head to Pinterest. When I need a little holiday cheer, I head to Pinterest. So, let's round up a few super cute ideas for Halloween from none other than... Pinterest!


Check out this amazing wreath from Sassy Sanctuary! Go check out the original post to get the super easy directions.

View it on Pinterest
I can't wait to try my hand at making some of these adorable tags from Paper-And-String. They have unlimited uses.

View it on Pinterest
These Halloween decorations are so adorable. Check out the original post at Small Fry & Co!

View it on Pinterest

What are your favorite Halloween things? What are your plans for Halloween? Let me know in the comments below!

2 comments:

paper-and-string said...

Hi Kara,
Thanks fro including my tutorial
Hopefully they'll be lots of felt decorations out there this halloween!!
Sarah

Krystal said...

what a fun surprise! Thanks so much for featuring my wreath!