Oreo Graham Cracker Banana Cream Pie

If this recipe doesn't have the longest name of delicious sounding ingredients, I don't know what does.


My pie is actually more like a casserole of deliciousness, but I think you get the idea. You can basically put this recipe into any container you'd like. You can even make individual portioned cups. How fun would that be?

I love black bottom banana pie, but I often find that there is just too much sweetness going on with just the Oreos and bananas. I love the taste of graham cracker crusts with banana cream pie. So, if you've got two great things, why not combine them?


This "pie" is super easy to make, and you can't mess it up. I promise. 



I would have taken a picture of a single serving of this yummy dessert, but trust me, it disappears way too fast for that! 

No comments: