This Week On Instagram 6/11 - 6/15

Here are some of my favorite pictures from Instagram this week.


1. Riley was very alert during the car ride. 2. It was great to get up in the mountains for some fresh scenery. 3. The snowy mountains and clear water were gorgeous. 4. Riley loved being out as much as we did. 5. We enjoyed a simple picnic lunch of ham and cheese sandwiches (with a few Cheetos too. shhh....) 6. We went to try out the new restaurant in town - The Crowbar and Grill. 7. My BFF is always making me delicious baked goods. 8. Getting ready to go camping, I packed up our egg case - my favorite! 9. I threw together a delicious fruit and nut trail mix for our camping trip. 10. While we were out running errands before our trip up the mountain, it started pouring rain. 


That's a peek back at my week. If you want these photo updates when they happen and other awesome photos from my day to day life, don't forget to follow me on Instagram! 

No comments: